Ceredigion Sports Council aims to represent the interests of club based sport in Ceredigion. It is the umbrella organisation of affiliated sports clubs, leagues and related community organisations.
Club affiliation is free for 2023 as we begin the recovery from Covid.
Ceredigion Sports Council, in liaison with Ceredigion Actif, help by coordinating a number of services to clubs.
- Access and updates on funding and grants available to sports clubs
- Access to specialist advice and sports information
- Training for club officers, coaches and leaders
- Child Protection and First Aid courses
- An annual Ceredigion Sports Awards presentation
- International Awards for Ceredigion sports people who have represented their country
- Talented Junior Grants for those who show promise
- Gold Card Scheme for free use of leisure facilities
- Sponsorship support for events and development programmes
- Improved school / club links
If you would like further information about the Ceredigion Sports Council or how we can support your club please contact Llyr Jones on 07977186302 or email@example.com.